Verdicts and Settlements
Tens of millions of dollars in confidential settlements on behalf of policyholders for fraud and/or bad faith committed by their insurance companies:
- 10 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement on behalf of widow and two children whose husband / father was killed on the job and who were the victim of fraud by her husband’s worker compensation insurance company
- 9 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement for insurance agents whose principal wrongfully refused to defend them
- 5 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement on behalf of injured child who was victim of a defective product
- 2.4 Million Dollar Judgment on behalf of widow whose husband’s life insurance company wrongfully denied life insurance proceeds
- 2.2 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement for individuals whose financial planners committed fraud
- 2 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement for a disabled woman who was mistreated by her medical providers
- 1.85 Million Dollar Confidential Settlement on behalf of injured child who was victim of medical malpractice
- 1 Million Dollar Judgment for plaintiff in a will contest
- 800 Thousand Dollar Confidential Settlement for Small Business Owner whose services contract was breached
The legal team at Van Cleave Law has helped collect many more millions of dollars for their clients who have suffered serious personal injuries, wrongful death, and bad faith conduct by insurance companies and others. Although Van Cleave Law cannot guarantee results for any client, Mr. Van Cleave has a proven track record of successful results for his clients.
Van Cleave Law can begin to evaluate your case today.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.