The Striving for Justice Scholarship
Van Cleave Law strives to obtain justice for each our clients, no matter their situation. Christopher Van Cleave’s passion is obtaining justice for those damaged by injuries, the death of a loved one, broken promises, fraud, or improper business practices.
This year, Van Cleave Law, PA is proud to announce its launch of The Striving for Justice Scholarship. This opportunity is for students to explain how they stand up for others and fight for justice in their local community. The applicant’s essay should explain the types of issues he or she is fighting for, why the fight is important, and how others can get involved.
The winner of the scholarship will be chosen based on the criteria outlined below and will be awarded $1,000 to help with the cost of his or her education.
The eligibility requirements for The Striving for Justice Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Applicants must have a current GPA of 2.5 or higher
The applicant must write a 1,000-word essay explaining how he or she stands up for others and fights for justice in his or her local community, why the fight is important, and how others can get involved.
A complete application for this scholarship must include:
- A Resume that includes up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript that shows cumulative, current GPA
- A written essay not to exceed 1000 words
- Complete Scholarship application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must submit their complete application (resume, transcript, and essay) on or before November 30th, 2019. All applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject line “[Applicant’s name] – The Striving for Justice Scholarship.”